Thank you to pennyinsane for the nomination. I love your blog, it’s so insightful and basically everything mine isn’t 😉 xx
You need to answer 11 Questions as asked by a Liebster awarder, then Give 11 facts about yourself, then also supply 11 questions to your nominated Liebster Award Receivers.
The 11 questions from Penny are;
1, who inspires you and why? My Mother, she is the type of woman that smiles when faced with anything and everything. It doesn’t matter what it is, my mother will laugh and carry on.
2, if a movie was made about your life, who would you like to play you? Erm, Amy Schumer. Although she’d have to ugly down for the role.
3, what’s the most inspiring quote or book you’ve read? “Just keep Swimming” Dory (Finding Nemo). “Be curious, not judgemental” Walt Whitman. “Pain don’t hurt.” Dalton (Patrick Swayze, Road House).
4, Do you like to be around people or alone? Alone. I like being on my own for the majority of the time.
5, what is your greatest achievement? Living to 30. Also, my daughter.
6, what do you hope to complete/achieve by the end of the year? Oh crap. End of this year? Walking 2 miles everyday (the school walk) and not bullshitting my way out of it.
7, what’s your favourite season? Why? Autumn. I was born on the cusp of Autumn/Winter in the UK, so I have a strange affection for the dry and cold. I also like the wet and cold. I just like being cold. I HATE the heat.
8, how do you take time for yourself? I read books (Currently the Poldark Saga), I write to penpals (I like sitting down and focussing on my handwriting. It’s cathartic.)
9, if you could choose any place to celebrate New Year’s Eve where would it be? Hogmanay
10, what is your favourite destination? – or where would you like to go? I would love to go back to Ireland where I was born and Germany where I lived when I was a baby.
11, what is your favourite piece of furniture? Why? My bed. Without a shadow of a doubt. I would live in the thing. I sleep when I am ill, in pain, upset. I sleep. I would gladly hibernate through the warmer months and go out to play in the colder months.
11 Facts about me!
- I like all kinds of music, it really does depend on my mood.
- You can usually tell my state of mind by my house, if the chores haven’t been done, I am slipping into depression.
- I always wanted to be a Forensic Pathologist.
- I want more tattoos. I like the pain and I’d like the confidence to wear them.
- I haven’t cut in about a year.
- I have dent in my eye socket where my sister threw a rock and shouted “DUCK”, I said “Where?” and looked up, resulting in a rock to the eye.
- I used to read by streetlight as a child. Normally really scary books. Nightmare Park being one that really creeped me out.
- I always wanted a motorbike. I don’t even have a license.
- I am a bitch for sugary things. I don’t have a sweet tooth, I have a sweet gob.
- I like writing, but am terrified my fiction (or any of my work) isn’t good enough.
- Horrors and Thrillers are my thing. I adore having the shit scared out of me, because it’s an emotion I can deal with. I can’t do romance or weepy films because they are just like rubbing salt in a wound.
- If you could give your younger self a bit of advice, what would it be and why?
- If you had to go into a Nuclear Bunker, what would be the 5 things you take in with you?
- Reading books or a kindle (tablet type gadget)?
- Dinner in or Dinner out?
- What’s your favourite meal?
- If you could change one aspect of society, what would it be and why?
- If you could send a message into Space, what would it say?
- What is your favourite thing to do on a stormy night?
- What do you do to cope with stressful situations?
- If you could change anything about your past, would you and why?
- If you could have a meal with 11 (going with the theme here) people, dead or alive, who would they be and why?